Planning & Logistics
Contact the Lectures Program office early in the planning process. It is especially important to work with the Lectures Program staff when considering dates and venues, and for the negotiation of the lowest possible speaker fees.
Please be prepared to provide the following information when contacting the office:
- topic of the presentation;
- a short bio of the speaker, including his or her current position, relevant prior position(s) and important publications, honors or awards;
- a speaking fee, if known (if unknown, please work with the Lectures Program staff to obtain this information);
- intended time frame for the event;
- confirmed cosponsors or collaborating groups.