Wednesday, 28 Mar 2018 at 4:00 pm – 2432 Food Sciences BuildingChristine Moseley is the founder of Full Harvest, the first business-to-business marketplace for ugly and surplus produce. Moseley will discuss the online marketplace connecting farms with food and beverage companies to buy and sell surplus and imperfect produce. 2017-18 Helen LeBaron Hilton Endowed Chair Lecture Series
- College of Human Sciences
- Helen LeBaron Hilton Endowed Chair
- Committee on Lectures (funded by Student Government)
Stay for the entire event, including the brief question-and-answer session that follows the formal presentation. Most events run 75 minutes.
Sign-ins are after the event concludes. For lectures in the Memorial Union, go to the information desk in the Main Lounge. In other academic buildings, look for signage outside the auditorium.
- Stay for the entire lecture and the brief audience Q&A. If a student needs to leave early, he or she should sit near the back and exit discreetly.
- Do not bring food or uncovered drinks into the lecture.
- Check with Lectures staff before taking photographs or recording any portion of the event. There are often restrictions. Cell phones, tablets and laptops may be used to take notes or for class assignments.
- Keep questions or comments brief and concise to allow as many as possible.