The Economy and You: Separating the Facts from the Fiction
Wednesday, 01 Nov 2017 at 8:00 pm – Sun Room, Memorial UnionPeter Dunn is a personal finance expert known as Pete the Planner® with a USA TODAY financial advice column and The Million Dollar Plan Podcast. He is the founder of Advanced Planning Solutions, a financial education firm, and author of ten books including 60 Days to Change: A Daily How-To Guide With Actionable Tips for Improving Your Financial Life. He regularly appears on CNN Headline News, Fox News, Fox Business as well as numerous nationally syndicated radio programs, and is considered one of the top four most influential financial broadcasters in the nation.
Greater Iowa Credit Union Business Lecture Series
The Greater Iowa Credit Union Business Lecture Series serves as a springboard for conversation of relevant business topics and to attract, educate, and serve members of the Iowa State University and Ames community.
Click here for other books by Peter Dunn
Pete the Planner on Facebook and Twitter
- College of Business
- Greater Iowa Credit Union
- Committee on Lectures (funded by Student Government)
Stay for the entire event, including the brief question-and-answer session that follows the formal presentation. Most events run 75 minutes.
Sign-ins are after the event concludes. For lectures in the Memorial Union, go to the information desk in the Main Lounge. In other academic buildings, look for signage outside the auditorium.
- Stay for the entire lecture and the brief audience Q&A. If a student needs to leave early, he or she should sit near the back and exit discreetly.
- Do not bring food or uncovered drinks into the lecture.
- Check with Lectures staff before taking photographs or recording any portion of the event. There are often restrictions. Cell phones, tablets and laptops may be used to take notes or for class assignments.
- Keep questions or comments brief and concise to allow as many as possible.